Learning Partner Scholarship
As a learning partner with Columbia Southern University, numerous companies, associations and organizations enjoy a 10 percent tuition discount. To enhance this great offer, CSU offers a special scholarship program exclusively for learning partners!
The Learning Partner Scholarship program will award six scholarships per year to the employees or members of companies, associations and organizations that are learning partners of CSU. The scholarships will be distributed on a bi-monthly basis and each covers tuition for up to 24 months for one specific level degree program (associate, bachelor's, master's or doctoral). See the table below:
|Scholarship Application Period
||Scholarship Award Month
|December – January
|February – March
|April – May
|June - July
|August – September
|October – November
Textbooks and some fees are not included.
- Applicants must demonstrate the value earning a degree would add to their lives by answering a number of essay questions.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- The individuals who are selected must maintain a 3.0 overall GPA, remain in good standing, and remain enrolled in a CSU degree program to maintain eligibility for the scholarship. Current CSU students must have a 3.0 overall GPA to be considered.
Please submit all scholarship application materials by the end of the application period for the scholarship award date you wish to be considered for including:
- Completed scholarship application
- Essay question response
- High school transcript (or GED)
Please note that a CSU application is required before we can request transcripts through the Transcript Request Service. Also, you do not need to submit your high school transcript or GED if you are a current CSU student, or have previously submitted the documentation for evaluation purposes.
One applicant will be chosen per award month; however, those applicants not selected may continue to apply for future award dates.
After we receive your application, we will send you a confirmation e-mail about the scholarship program. Please contact 800-977-8449, Ext. 1217 or email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to learn more about the educational opportunities available through CSU.