The Success Center was implemented to provide services to students that will aid in their success throughout their academic careers at Columbia Southern University. The Success Center has resources readily available for students, regardless the degree they are seeking.
The Success Center gives proactive advisement and coaching for new and continuing students to aid their academic goals. The center also can help students develop learning styles and study skill techniques that will enhance students' success. In addition, the center offers limited course support and the acceptance of referrals for specialized subject area assistance and monitors students’ academic progress.
The Success Center houses several service departments to assist students and alumni needs including:
- Writing Center
- Provides students writing and APA assistance, including grammar and paper organization
- Math Center
- Provides assistance to students in various levels of mathematics
- Provides information technology course (ITC) assistance
- Career Services
- Provides alumni and students seeking careers with resume writing, cover letters, interviewing techniques, and general networking skills
- Office of Disability Services
- Provides those with a handicap or disability with reasonable accommodations according to Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines
For more information, contact email@example.com.