Tuition may be paid by check, money order, or credit card.
Automatic Credit Card Payment Plan
Tuition may be split over two payments and automatically charged to a credit card. Half of the tuition due is charged to a credit card upon enrollment and the other half is charged to the same credit card after four weeks.
To be eligible for this plan, the student must:
- Have declared an undergraduate or graduate degree as their academic goal
- Use a credit card as payment
- Have an acceptable credit history with CSU (New students automatically qualify if the first tuition payment is approved).
Military Tuition Assistance
Tuition assistance is available for all active and some reserve military personnel through DANTES.
Students using VA benefits must enroll in the Term system.
VA Flex Payment Plan
VA students may place a $99 down payment for the first or second enrollment. Tuition must be paid in full prior to the third enrollment. This VA Flex Payment Plan is not available for Federal Student Aid, Tuition Assistance, Chapter 31, Chapter 33, or if you are receiving any other form of financial assistance.
Corporate Direct Billing
Tuition is billed to the corporation responsible for funding an employee’s tuition. Approved company
or government vouchers or purchase orders must accompany Enrollment Agreements.
Federal Financial Aid
Federal Financial Aid, also known as Federal Student Aid, offers grant and loan programs administered by the U.S. Department of Education. CSU participates in the following grant and loan programs available through Federal Student Aid.
- Federal Grants
- Pell Grants – Undergraduates Only
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Federal Loans
- Direct Stafford Loans
- Direct PLUS Loans for Parents—Undergraduate Students Only
- Direct PLUS Loans—Graduate Students Only